PRIVACY NOTICE – Portable Toilet Hire (London) Limited
Rear of, 37 River Road, Barking, ESSEX, IG11 0DA
Registered no. 09350635.
Portable Toilet Hire (London) Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect about you, how and why we use it, who we disclose it to and how we protect it.
- what information may collect about you
- how we use information we collect about you;
- when we may use your details to contact you;
- whether your details will be disclosed to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
Personal data we collect about you
The term “personal data” relates to any information either directly or in combination with other information that we may hold.
Examples of the types of data we collect and the circumstances in which we may collect this data are given below:
- Full name;
- Postal address;
- Telephone number;
- Details of the reason for your contact should you contact us;
- If you make a request for a quotation or place an order for hire/supply of services:
- financial account information, such as debit/credit card details and other payment information; and
- delivery information which may include your home or work address and telephone number;
- If you submit a job application to us:
- your employment history, qualifications, references and other relevant employment details you choose to submit to support your job application;
- any personal data such as your date of birth and national insurance number and any sensitive personal data which may be contained in your curriculum vitae and/or other documents provided with your job application.
- Information necessary for legal compliance
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Portable Toilet Hire (London) Ltd may contact you
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we are able to deliver the service to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to us e.g. via social media channel;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, however will always provide you with an opt-out option.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the