Here's a list of FAQ's, we try to anticipate questions you might have about our services. So, we have provided the answers here, in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Firstly, a few points to consider before hiring our portable toilets.
- We need to ensure there is adequate space to manoeuvre the portable toilet.
- Toilets cannot be placed above ground level or in basements.
- Think about the placement of the toilets, is it suitable for your guests.
- Please bear in mind our toilets rely on natural lighting.
- Once your event is complete, toilets can only be moved once emptied.
l. What is included in my price for toilet hire?
- Delivery, waste disposal and collection - 24hr service.
- Setup and full onsite testing of the toilets before leaving.
- The toilets will be stocked with all consumables for the length of hire.
- We operate an emergency service and can respond quickly to any problems
2. Delivery, unloading, siting and collection - What happens?
- We will deliver to you on the day at the time specified. If for any unfortunate incident, we are late our driver will call you and be contactable at all times. One of our team will discuss with you during your first discussion the location of the toilets to ensure we have enough room for our vehicles. Our professional, efficient team will do it all for you from delivery, unloading, siting, waste disposal and collection.
3. Do we clean the toilets when on-site?
- Your toilets will be delivered in a perfectly clean condition.
- Hire less than a week we will not be responsible for servicing the toilets.
- If hiring for more than a week, we will visit, service - empty and restock the toilets every week.
4. What if there is a problem with the toilet once on site?
- We offer an emergency service which means we are contactable 24/7 to assist if a problem does arise.
5. Toilet and Shower Dimensions
- We ensure that you have all the information to hand when booking your portable toilets including toilet and shower dimensions.
Any further questions on your portable toilet hire in London, Essex, Hertfordshire or Buckinghamshire that aren't answered on our FAQ page?
Call us on - 020 8594 3673